Sensitive skin is one that presents redness or irritation to factors such as sudden changes in weather and the use of some cosmetics. Since it has a dry tendency, it usually reacts negatively to exposure to the sun, heat, and contact with chemical agents. Due to these characteristics, you should treat with mild and natural ingredients, since conventional products can cause allergic reactions.
Fortunately, we can make many homemade masks that, for a modest price, control their symptoms while leaving it smooth and moisturized.
In this opportunity, we want to propose an elaborate with avocado and linseed whose components give you a plus of nutrients and moisturizing.
Do not forget to try it!
Homemade avocado and linseed face mask for sensitive skin
The natural avocado and linseed mask are a home treatment that can help control itching and excess dryness on the sensitive skin. These ingredients are significant sources of essential fatty acids and antioxidants, both necessary to keep the dermis hydrated and protected from external agents in the environment.
Its omega-3 fatty acid content, in addition to vitamin E, minimizes the negative impact of free radicals and toxins, which are primarily responsible for premature aging. In turn, it promotes cell regeneration and accelerates the healing process from superficial wounds.
On the other hand, it exerts a soothing and anti-inflammatory action that is very useful against the aggressions caused by the sun and some chemicals.
You may also like to read: HOW TO TREAT AN INGROWN TOENAIL WITH SOME NATURAL REMEDIES
How to prepare this mask of avocado and linseed?
The elaboration of the avocado and linseed mask is quite simple and does not require expensive or difficult to acquire ingredients. In fact, in addition to those already mentioned, only honey is added to it, known for its high nutritional value and its regenerating and moisturizing properties.
It is essential to buy 100% organic and high quality products, because, for example, there are refined honeys and linseed oil that do not have the same properties.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed oil (45 g)
- 2 tablespoons honey (50 g)
- Cut a ripe avocado and extract the pulp with the help of a spoon.
- Put the fruit in a clean bowl and then mix it with flaxseed oil and honey.
- Make sure that everything is well integrated and with a creamy texture.
Mode of application
- It eliminates the residues of the surface of your skin with the help of a neutral soap and warm water.
- Then take a generous amount of the product and rub it all over the face until it forms a mask.
- Be careful in areas such as the eye contour, since you should not make direct contact with these.
- If you like, extend the cream to areas such as neck and décolleté to take advantage of its anti-wrinkle properties.
- Relax in a calm environment and let the treatment work for 20 or 30 minutes.
- After the recommended time, rinse with warm water while performing gentle circular movements to facilitate removal of the product.
- Dry with a soft cloth and finish with a little tonic or moisturizer.
- Repeat your application up to 2 times a week.
Regular use of this mask can help reduce skin sensitivity caused by the sun and other environmental agents. However, its effects do not usually occur from the first application and it is necessary to use it regularly to obtain its benefits.
In addition, it is essential to take into account other care, since the skin requires:
- Solar protection.
- Daily hydration.
- Cleansing and toning.
- Regular exfoliation.
- Essential nutrients (which can be obtained through good nutrition).
It is also worth mentioning that it is very important to review cosmetics for daily use, since some components of these are responsible for the alterations that the skin undergoes due to sensitivity. Generally, those who have to deal with this problem should opt for creams and makeup made from natural ingredients.
This mask has no contraindications or adverse reactions. However, if you are following any treatment or use topical ointments, it is advisable to consult the dermatologist before using it on a recurring basis.
Is it your case? Dare to try this mask and check that its ingredients are excellent allies to keep your skin healthy and without imperfections.